Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I don't know.

I've had a few things rolling around in my head lately. I've been meaning to get back on track. I just....haven't. Been thinking more about my friend Andrew's idea that I post some of my guitarages for those of you who frequent this blog to hear. I just need to play some more guitar as well. Just in general.

I'll get on that. It's not like it's hard to set up. Hook my guitar into my Pod and throw some headphones on. Commence the rocking!

I think I'll build up the list a bit more before I post anything here. I also need to separate most of them out. I'd been using one "song" to record all my different tracks. None of them mesh. It was just so I could have a place to store them.

I'll get back to ya. And back at it!

2 comments: